Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday October 5, 2015

Good morning Academy! May I have your attention please?   Thank You!

Today is Monday October 5, 2015

The periods today are: 1-5

The lunch options today include:
Turkey LT club
Burrito
Chili Cheese Dog
Kung Pao Chicken
Pizza

WEB leaders you have a meeting today during lunch in the library. 

Walk n Roll to school day is this Wednesday. We encourage all students to walk, bike, and use public transportation to get to school this Wednesday. 

This Friday is a half day and students will be dismissed at 12:30.

6th graders today is your first wheel switch. Report to the same class you have been and your teacher will let you know which class to switch to. So if I have been in Technology I since the beginning of the year I am going to report to the computer lab like normal and Mr. Footman will tell me which class to report to. 

Thanks and have a marvelous Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment